Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My hubby in CR

Sometimes I get caught up in what my husband does wrong and forget everything that he does that's wonderful. Yea, sounds a little cheesy but that's how I feel today. Keith has been gone since Friday on a mission trip to Costa Rica. I started going there when I was 20 and Keith started about 5 years ago. Last year was the first time I have been without him, since we met. I managed fine but would have rather had him there. This year is the first time he's been without me. He called tonight and said, "I never want to come here without you again". He's having a rough time this year. He is teaching an English class this year and said that it is really difficult. Luckily, he is getting some help from a precious girl. I just hate that I can't be there with them. I didn't think it would be so hard being here while they were gone, but I was terribly wrong. I hate being without my husband for more than a couple of nights. And I also hate that he is having a tough time and I'm not there for him. He sounded so discouraged over the phone. And we all know that Keith does not get discouraged very easily. Even when he does, he recovers quickly because he is the master of all. He is so gifted with people skills and understanding that he excels in everything. I'm just sad that he's having difficulties. But I know that by the end of the week, he will have great stories of what he's accomplished. And that makes me a very proud wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment