Friday, January 9, 2009

Women

I just finished watched The Women with my friend, Maria. Interesting. Men are dogs...I think that's the whole idea of the movie. No, really, I think it goes deeper than that. Here are a few things that I got from it.

*Don't sell yourself out.
*Stay true to what you want.
*Be true to your friends.
*Mother knows best.
*It's okay to put yourself first every once in a while.
*You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

And, of course, I got a lot of curse words (lots of profanity!) and a little bit of my favorite diva, Bette Midler. And since I love anything with Bette Midler, I thought it was a good movie. A little crazy, a little....worldly...but altogether, I liked it. And through the bad, came some good ideas that we could all learn from. Well, all adults could learn from them. You should probably send your kids to the grandparents while you watch this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment