Monday, August 16, 2010

The fruits of my labor

I think I'm going crazy. Well, my husband thinks so anyway. Here's some pictures of what I have done in the last week and a half. I wish I had taken "before" pictures.

Last weekend was when we scrubbed the house and then I cleaned out the laundry room.
















Saturday, the pantry closet was calling. So I pulled out all our crap and cleaned the shelves and threw away junk and rearranged.





















And today I've been working on our closet. I've gone through all of my clothes and pulled out everything I can't wear so I can consign it. Not gonna mess with my hubby's stuff though...he may kill me. These are the hangers of everything I can't wear anymore.
















So that's what I've been up to. Back to work tomorrow....

1 comment: