Monday, August 9, 2010

Cleaning....

I hate to clean. With an intense passion. I HATE CLEANING. However, I feel very accomplished today. Last night we had a big cookout/planning meeting for our Young Adults' Class from church so we had to get the house in order. So Saturday, my hubby, our housemate, and I started cleaning. We started with the kitchen, bathrooms, and living room. Sunday we continued in the kitchen and did all the floors. We also prepared all the food for the cookout. This morning I got up and cleaned...no wait, I scrubbed our laundry room. I got rid of a bunch of crap we had sitting around in there, threw away some old clothes, and cleaned the floor. It looks like a whole new room. You can walk in there and jump in a circle and not step on anything nasty. You can actually stand to fold the clothes in the laundry room. So I continued my cleaning spree with catching up ALL of the laundry. I also did the dishes from last night and picked up our bedroom. Whew! I'm exhausted. I need another day off before I go back to work tomorrow. But I'm so glad I had today off work!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!! You go girl!!! You're slightly OCD friend is so proud!

    ReplyDelete