Monday, August 30, 2010

I love Lucy!

I was watching "I Love Lucy" this morning & decided to look up Lucille Ball (for the millionth time) on www.imdb.com, my favorite website. Which also led to several of my other favorite redheads. Here's some of my favorite redhead quotes.

Lucille Ball
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
"I'm not funny. What am I is brave."
"Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead."
"A man who correctly guesses a woman's age may be smart, but he's not very bright."

Bette Midler
"I try not to drink too much, because when I'm drunk, I bite."
"If somebody makes me laugh, I'm his slave for life."

Carol Burnett
"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me."

Sophia Loren
"A woman's dress should be like a barbed wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view."

Julia Roberts
"I'm too tall to be a girl, I never had enough dresses to be a lady, I wouldn't call myself a woman. I'd say I'm somewhere between a chick and a broad."

2 comments: