Sunday, September 19, 2010

Vacation???

Well, the hubby & I just got back from Missouri a few hours ago. One of his cousins is in chiropractic school there so it seemed like a good place to go on a weekend vacation with the little bit of money we had saved up. Here are the pros & cons of the road trip.

Pros
1. We got to see Josh & Shea
2. The St. Louis zoo is amazing!
3. A little alone time with the hubby is good
4. I got to relax and read some magazines
5. Our hotel room had a jacuzzi tub

Cons
1. Six hours in the car is enough for anyone
2. Somehow I miraculously hurt my foot while walking around the zoo on Saturday. (I always seem to hurt myself in the most random ways)
3. The air conditioner in my car started blowing warm air about halfway to St. Louis, leaving us to drive way too many hours in a hot car
4. Vacation laundry!

I guess that's about it for the vacation update. All-in-all, we had a good trip. It was just a little bit warmer than we had anticipated.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had a good trip. Hope to see some pics! Love ya

    ReplyDelete